Dynamic Motion physiotherapy will be closed as of 12:00pm on Tuesday, March 18th 2020 due to the global COVID-19 pandemic. We hope to re-open at 7:00am Monday, March 30th and will keep all our clients aware of the situation at hand. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Common Conditions Treated
Our goal is to provide the highest quality physiotherapy treatment to help with all your rehabilitation needs.
- Neck Pain
- Mid-back Pain
- Low back pain
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand pain (including tendonitis/fractures/sprains)
- Hip, knee, ankle and foot pain (including tendonitis/fractures/sprains)
- Sports Injuries
- Chronic pain and dysfunction
- Female Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy (including incontinence, dyspareunia, post -surgical hysterectomy, etc)
- Male Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy (including incontinence, post- surgical prostate removal, etc)
If you don’t see your condition on the above list, please call us at 519-835-5586 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask us if we can treat your condition!